Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Redemption Replacement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So in place of my 2013 Bowman Black Sam Selman #/25 I got this

[Image: Scan0016_zpskokxrmph.jpg]

Needless to say I am pretty happy with Topps
You lucky...
(09-11-2015, 05:11 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]You lucky...
When I called the guy said the Selman had a value of $20 and they would send something of equal or greater value. I was shocked when I opened it. I think the Correa has a chance to increase slightly higher than the Selman...maybe.
Wow!!!
(09-11-2015, 05:29 PM)pjrussell529 Wrote: [ -> ]When I called the guy said the Selman had a value of $20 and they would send something of equal or greater value. I was shocked when I opened it. I think the Correa has a chance to increase slightly higher than the Selman...maybe.
Just maybe Smile
Congrats!
nice....congrats on getting not only a great player (so far), but a great looking card....darn I love Platinum.....thanks for sharing the good news.
(09-11-2015, 07:39 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]nice....congrats on getting not only a great player (so far), but a great looking card....darn I love Platinum.....thanks for sharing the good news.
Thanks! Platinum WAS my favorite, I'm really disappointed they're not doing it this year. Hopefully Topps is starting to do better with their replacements. I've heard some horror stories about what they were sending out.
So maybe I should call Topps about this: 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Prospect Refractor of Guillermo Pimental, and see about getting a replacement? It's still listed as "Pending" on their website for redemption for me.
(09-11-2015, 10:58 PM)woogie23 Wrote: [ -> ]So maybe I should call Topps about this: 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball Auto Prospect Refractor of Guillermo Pimental, and see about getting a replacement? It's still listed as "Pending" on their website for redemption for me.
I probably would. I looked him up and he's 22 in AA, hitting .219 there with a .250 career avg(.714 ops) so I don't think he's going anywhere soon. Plus it's a 2012 so he's probably not signing soon either.
That's what I was thinking. I just didn't know you could give them a call and inquire about the older redemptions like that!
Pages: 1 2