Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gretzky Living legend 1999 set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I'm new to the site but have a huge collection of hockey memorabilia, Gretzky specifically. I've been trying to price everything out to split up with my brother as we are both now older and have our own houses and lives. My parents bought a new house and are forcing us to split up the collection so I've begun the task of itemizing and putting a value to everything. I'm on card number 700 just of Gretzky and I've reached a road block when it comes to finding a few cards. I have the entire set of the Gretzky living legend 1999 set but can't find it anywhere on the site. Can anybody help? Hopefully I will be able to provide some pictures but right now everything is in boxes or cases and I haven't had a chance to go through all of it. Thanks in advance for your help!
I know which set you're talking about and i had some listed for trade. I can no longer find the set listed & the ones i had listed for trade are apparently removed. It had the base set & die cut parallel set.
(09-09-2015, 09:47 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: [ -> ]I know which set you're talking about and i had some listed for trade. I can no longer find the set listed & the ones i had listed for trade are apparently removed. It had the base set & die cut parallel set.
Yeah I have the majority of both. Also trying to find the 2000 "Wayne Gretzky Hockey" set by upper deck that featured a Gretzky card in every pack. I have that entire set as well but can't seem to find it as well as an almost complete set of the Upper Deck "year of the 99eat one" as well as the die cut serial numbered out of 1999. Anybody else have these issues or know where I can find what they are worth?

Thanks,
Andrew