Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Spectra : 1 pack break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Local owner made a decision to pack out one box of 2015 Spectra. I was not interested in a box but wanted to try one pack. Cards are way to busy for my taste in cards but that just one opinion.

Base: Doug Flute
Green Marques Colston # 6/25

[Image: jy.jpg]

7/10 -- Understand from a friend this would be the box hit

[Image: dp.jpg]

That's it
yeah, last year's spectra was a lot plainer and looked pretty nice. That Parker looks like Barbie puke. Not to mention the Dolphins colors clash with the pink and purple. The Hill looks better, but I won't be going after anything from that set for sure.
(09-07-2015, 05:17 PM)bojesphob Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, last year's spectra was a lot plainer and looked pretty nice. That Parker looks like Barbie puke. Not to mention the Dolphins colors clash with the pink and purple. The Hill looks better, but I won't be going after anything from that set for sure.
I don't disagree with your comments. That is why I will only being doing this one pack.

That Parker is pretty cool despite all the crazy flash! Nice hit!
Hit up Phinzphan, he'll take that "Barbie Puke" off your hands lol! I agree, the designs aren't all that great this year.
CONGRATS ON YOUR OUTLANDISH COLOR HIT!
Wonder if that's how he signed that fat autograph contract from Panini. Nothing makes me more mad than seeing all these young players now-a-days just signing their names like they don't know how to spell it so they just put their initials or any other chicken ***** scratch marks. I blame the manufactures for making the players sign so much stuff in one year and not having any quality control and balls to tell a player the DP is not an autograph. But all these rookie players need to grow up and learn to sign their names and give a ***** what their fans are spending their hard earned money on.
(09-11-2015, 12:14 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder if that's how he signed that fat autograph contract from Panini. Nothing makes me more mad than seeing all these young players now-a-days just signing their names like they don't know how to spell it so they just put their initials or any other chicken ***** scratch marks. I blame the manufactures for making the players sign so much stuff in one year and not having any quality control and balls to tell a player the DP is not an autograph. But all these rookie players need to grow up and learn to sign their names and give a ***** what their fans are spending their hard earned money on.
Totally agree. At least I got a letter of each name and not the famous check mark from Vincent of a few years back.

Would you trade that Parker?
(09-11-2015, 04:27 PM)largent0073299775 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you trade that Parker?
Would totally depend on what you offer. I don't collect any one team or player.

Pages: 1 2