Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Can't find values on these Jordans.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't find a value on these 3.5 by 5 inch cards. This is 12 card set ,one for each year 1985 through 1997.

[Image: d0936c12-4ba8-4c04-b372-17f3358117c3_zpsmvjf3o6z.jpg]

Please let me know what you know about this set.
Well they're made by upper deck...so there are probably 100 million sets produced. My guess is they are not worth much.

The sad thing is 100 million is probably only a slight exaggeration. lol
I have that set. I think they're linked to Gatorade somehow? Not a ton of value I'm afraid.
(08-23-2015, 12:21 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]I have that set. I think they're linked to Gatorade somehow? Not a ton of value I'm afraid.
Paid $2 for the set at flea market. Thought they were nice looking and I had never seen them. All real clean and lots of Jordan collectors where we live.
1998 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Gatorade. Was an under the cap redemption for the 12 card set I believe. I sold a set at the National 3 years ago for slightly more that $1 per card.
(08-24-2015, 12:49 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: [ -> ]1998 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Gatorade. Was an under the cap redemption for the 12 card set I believe. I sold a set at the National 3 years ago for slightly more that $1 per card.
Thank you so much!
yep, gatorade set. but a very nice looking set that any jordan collector would want.