Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: was a Canuck Richard Park card done?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hoping someone can help with this I seen one card autographed EBay but it was rather expensive I don't need it to be autographed though if the same price I would get either one but it seems to be a rare card can someone give the details of the card to make it easier to find or give a website I can find out the info even better both
I can't seem to find a Richard Park card for the Canucks in the database. Sorry.

Randi
(08-15-2015, 11:53 AM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: [ -> ]hoping someone can help with this I seen one card autographed EBay but it was rather expensive I don't need it to be autographed though if the same price I would get either one but it seems to be a rare card can someone give the details of the card to make it easier to find or give a website I can find out the info even better both
Nope unfortunately not, I've gone through my extensive up to date want list and what I have no Richard Park
(08-15-2015, 08:29 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]I can't seem to find a Richard Park card for the Canucks in the database. Sorry.

Randi
ok thanks

(08-15-2015, 10:05 PM)jowlsisacanucksfan Wrote: [ -> ]Nope unfortunately not, I've gone through my extensive up to date want list and what I have no Richard Park
ok thanks