Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Inception: 3 boxes, well I tried
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Busted three boxes of Inception in hopes of something super. Very nice looking but that was about all. Win some / lose some

Autos were nothing special including the auto everybody else was pulling Diggs of the Vikings. He must have signed a couple thousand autos for this product.

Jersey card of Cooper one color and somebody else that I don't even remember

Patch

[Image: Inception%20Rashard%20Greene.jpg]

Auto mem

[Image: Inception%20Tavon%20Coleman.jpg]

I have hit Yeldon in every product released this year

[Image: Inception%20T%20Y%20Yeldon.jpg]

Nice looking Dolphins patch, hit his patch in Prestige as well.

[Image: Inception%20Jay%20Ajayi.jpg]

That is my shot, I didn't know Topps had short printed the Winston and Mariota autos so much or I would not have bought these packs.

My bad.
In my opinion, I would have been very happy with that break....Coleman and Yeldon are strong ROY candidates
(08-14-2015, 01:33 PM)rwgreen Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion, I would have been very happy with that break....Coleman and Yeldon are strong ROY candidates
Could be that is for sure. Just maybe they will be.

I like the RB cards! Pretty nice haul I'd say!
YOU SCORED SOME NICE PATCHES CONGRATS!
(08-14-2015, 12:35 PM)ronfir Wrote: [ -> ]Busted three boxes of Inception in hopes of something super. Very nice looking but that was about all. Win some / lose some

Autos were nothing special including the auto everybody else was pulling Diggs of the Vikings. He must have signed a couple thousand autos for this product.

Jersey card of Cooper one color and somebody else that I don't even remember

Patch

[Image: Inception%20Rashard%20Greene.jpg]

Auto mem

[Image: Inception%20Tavon%20Coleman.jpg]

I have hit Yeldon in every product released this year

[Image: Inception%20T%20Y%20Yeldon.jpg]

Nice looking Dolphins patch, hit his patch in Prestige as well.

[Image: Inception%20Jay%20Ajayi.jpg]

That is my shot, I didn't know Topps had short printed the Winston and Mariota autos so much or I would not have bought these packs.

My bad.
Man if you think this is a bad break I would love to see what you think is a good break. I think you did good and would trade you for some of those.