Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: **SCANS** Trade Thread UPDATED AS OF 11/5! Get it before it hits eBay tonight!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am taking open offers! These and TONS more in the org. Any specks or flaws are from scanner unless otherwise noted. Take a look and send some offers! Thanks!
UPDATE: Several of these cards are gone. Check org for the ones you're interested
in
[Image: Newest%20Stuff.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-1.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-2.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-4.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-3.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-5.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-6.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-7.jpg]
[Image: Newest%20Stuff-8.jpg]
[Image: Correa%20haul-13.jpg]
[Image: Correa%20haul-11.jpg]
[Image: Correa%20haul-12.jpg]
[Image: Correa%20haul-8.jpg]
[Image: Correa%20haul-10.jpg][Image: New%20stuff.jpg]
[Image: New%20stuff-1.jpg][Image: Brock%20Harvey.jpg][Image: image1-2.jpg][Image: Reed%20Seager-1.jpg][Image: image2.jpg][Image: New%20cards-2.jpg][Image: image3.jpg][Image: image4.jpg][Image: New%20cards-1.jpg][Image: New%20cards.jpg][Image: New%20cards-3.jpg][Image: New%20cards-4.jpg][Image: New%20cards-5.jpg][Image: New%20cards-6.jpg][Image: New%20cards-7.jpg][Image: New%20cards-8.jpg][Image: New%20cards-9.jpg][Image: New%20cards-10.jpg]
[Image: Reed%20Seager.jpg][Image: New%20cards-11.jpg][Image: New%20cards-12.jpg][Image: New%20cards-13.jpg][Image: New%20cards-14.jpg][Image: New%20cards-15.jpg][Image: New%20cards-16.jpg]
That Abreu is just plain nasty. And what is an elusive auto? Great stuff bud.
I like your Rivera, Thomas, Carew, and cano but sweet cards
(08-11-2015, 04:21 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]That Abreu is just plain nasty. And what is an elusive auto? Great stuff bud.
Thanks bud, appreciate it. The Abreu is definitely a nice piece. The Exclusive auto is found in the Bowman Sterling Asia Edition boxes. One of those autos you can only find in the Asia boxes, which makes sense for Ryu. I've seen the live card, it's filthy bro.

(08-11-2015, 05:25 PM)elberson Wrote: [ -> ]I like your Rivera, Thomas, Carew, and cano but sweet cards
I'll give ya a look bud, maybe we can figure something out for a couple of them.
still interested in the escobar and baerga.
Beautiful cards Ryan.
Do you have any interest in the Buxton from my trade thread?
(08-12-2015, 06:22 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any interest in the Buxton from my trade thread?
Depends on the trade value you have on it. PM me what you're looking for on it, thanks!
hey man. I really like those jocs autos... That abreu is sick!!!! you wanna try to throw another trade together before we ship out the one we made today? I'd trade for all 3 of them, but would be happy with just one. have a good one.
Nice stuff bro I see some cards I like. Looking foward to our next trade
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6