Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3,000 post - Contest Part 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So after a week and a half we are on the final part of this contest. The first part ended with 26 people participating, however the numbers fell from there. Now after 3 parts the contest is down to just 14 people.

Now on to the details about part 4 and what you need to do to win. As I said, each part has been getting a little harder, so of course this will be the hardest part.
Find something that both of us would want (i.e. something from my wantlist site that you would also want in your collection based on your answer to part 1), and then find it for sale somewhere online and post a picture of it to this thread. Do not post something that someone else already posted, as only the first person to post will have their entry counted. Once you post to the thread send me a PM with a link to the item for sale and your mailing address. One lucky contestant will actually get the item they post, so make sure you post stuff you really want. Everyone else that participates will get a consolation prize. Here is a preview of one of the consolation prizes.
Michael Myers Purple Ice serial numbered to 10:
[Image: %24_57.JPG]

Since this is the last part of this contest and it may take some of you a little time to find the card you want to post, I am going to keep it open for a full week. Thus the contest will end on Sunday, August 16th at 10pm EST. Thanks again for participating. I look forward to seeing what everyone posts.
Here you go. Hope I got this right.

2013 chipz Buster Posey

[Image: _1-1_zpsesdq1ph2.jpg]
[Image: 557703e69448fe16de85772b220f2847_zps0b8dks0u.jpg]

2014 Topps update US73
I actually need this to complete my Yankees update set.

2005 Bowman Veteran Relics #49
Ivan Rodriguez
[Image: 2n8sjgk.jpg]
I could use one of those Dynasty Reggies but didn't find one on line.
So here is a Jeter!

2014 Topps Update '89 Topps Die Cut Minis - DJT

[Image: EDC5ADE7-101C-46C1-92A8-9F3FEF2EAFD9_zpsepkbboke.jpg]
Thanks again for the contest!
2014 Topps Update '89 Die- Cut minis CB Clay Bucholz for my Red Sox PC and your set needs:
[Image: _12_zpsl1kixot2.jpg]

2014 Topps Update Power Players #FH Felix Hernandez
2011 Topps Update Diamond Anniversary #US55 Anthony Rizzo
I was able to find this Puig on eBay, pretty neat card!

2013 TOPPS UPDATE 1971 TOPPS MINIS #31 YASIEL PUIG

[Image: front.jpg]

PM'd you the link to the sale on eBay.

Good luck to everyone! Neat contest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5