Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Hockey Research Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you happen to know where I can track down a hard copy of the Beckett’s Hockey magazine seen in attached pic?
It was an issue with Gretzky, Messier and Hull promoting LA Gear.
Not sure if it was a standalone magazine or if it was an insert within the magazine, circa 1995 or 1996.
I prefer to buy the actual magazine but also appreciate if someone willing to assist with super resolution scans.
Thanks in advance.
John
$50 reward for copy of this magazine.
Thanks, John
Still got a nice, crisp U.S. Grant $50 bill for whoever can help out here. Thanks again.
OK, a little more info. As mentioned, in either 1995 or 1996, Beckett Hockey had a few page spread inside promoting Gretzky's involvement with LA Gear. Messier and Hull were also in the spread. The two-page centerfold of the issue shows Hull playing street hockey in a purple LA Gear jersey. Can I please trouble you to check the 1995 and 1996 issues you have available to see if you have the one that I am looking for? I am making this too easy for you to cash in! Thank you. John