Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Stadium club with scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I opened a box of Stadium Club yesterday. Just wonder how everyone thinks I did with it. Was it worth it. Pederson 6/25 and the Clemens 7/25. let me Know....
[Image: SC2015_zpse28lz3xz.png]
Sweet Box!! The parallels are top notch! The Gray auto is pretty nice as well. Stroman is hurt but should be fine in time. Did you get any good blacks or Members only?
I got an Albert Pujols Black and no Members only. Just wondering the org says blacks are 1 out of 201 but there are no numbering on the back of them. Am I missing something??????
(07-31-2015, 12:14 PM)corbin21 Wrote: [ -> ]I got an Albert Pujols Black and no Members only. Just wondering the org says blacks are 1 out of 201 but there are no numbering on the back of them. Am I missing something??????
The print run is 201 but the cards are unnumbered. Nice pulls.
I am definitely interested in trading for the Gray and Stroman if available. Also, have mild interest in the Clemens

I'd say that's an amazing box!
Check me if your trading base
I'd say it was a good box I'd be happy with the clemens.
It's probadly the best value product so far this year and you killed it. You definately got your money's worth. Two good autos and two low number cards, consider your self luck and open another box to get that members only card.
Nice box of Stadium Club! I've almost completed my base set, need probably one more box to open, gives me an excuse to buy a box. damn itch...