Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 bowman inception case break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got an Inception case. This is my first case of any product. Did enjoyed opening this case and think I did really well, but only time will tell.
[Image: img454_zpsl0xurnz8.jpg]
[Image: img455_zpszocvvkwy.jpg]
[Image: img456_zpsol5yaj0a.jpg]
[Image: img457_zpst6cbrkzt.jpg]
[Image: img458_zpsur4oe2ed.jpg]
[Image: img459_zpsyre0o3cr.jpg]
[Image: img460_zpszt0jlfdv.jpg]
[Image: img461_zpsxyor8im2.jpg]
That KB is sick!!
If trading check me for the Taylor please
Thanks. I am getting the cards in my organize. I will check your organize tomorrow and try to work something out.
(07-18-2015, 04:53 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]That KB is sick!!
If trading check me for the Taylor please
I am very interested in the Barreto, Margot, Owens, Shipley, and Anderson.

That's a great case!
Ok, I will be waiting for the prices on beckett to show. You want the Tim Anderson 3/5?
(07-18-2015, 05:33 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]I am very interested in the Barreto, Margot, Owens, Shipley, and Anderson.

That's a great case!
(07-18-2015, 05:39 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I will be waiting for the prices on beckett to show. You want the Tim Anderson 3/5?
Yes that's the one I was referring to
Nice break Francisco. Looks good to me.
I think you did great! That Bryant /99 sure did help bring it over the top, but you also got just about every Yankee sig in Inception, which would always make it an amazing case for me! Smile
Thanks. I really enjoyed this case break. My first one and I definetely can't complain.
(07-18-2015, 06:35 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break Francisco. Looks good to me.

Thanks. The Bryant was in the first box I opened. It was a well balance break with many Yankees and Red Sox autos. It is strange that I didn't pull any Mets cards with so many Mets players in this product.
(07-18-2015, 07:04 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]I think you did great! That Bryant /99 sure did help bring it over the top, but you also got just about every Yankee sig in Inception, which would always make it an amazing case for me! Smile
Looks like a great case, congrats.
Interested in the Coyle and Escobar and to some degree the other Red Sox, if you're trading them.
Pages: 1 2