Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014-15 Panini Court Kings Retail Box Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Beckett, this is my first box break in a number of months so I'm just getting a feel for it again I found this box to be interesting with two hits per box on average there was only suppose to be four non-base cards in every box but I pulled five I think but the Beckett news says exactly the cards that I pulled I don't know what the box is talking about. So here it goes all fifteen cards in the box are rookie cards except Anthony Davis it only shows his rookie stats and draft pick.

Base:
#10 James Young Remarkable Rookies
#14 Julius Randle Remarkable Rookies
#34 Noah Vonleh Remarkable Rookies
#38 Clint Capela Remarkable Rookies
#39 Nikola Mirotic Remarkable Rookies
#42 Jusuf Nurkic Remarkable Rookies
#43 Markel Brown Remarkable Rookies
#45 Cleanthony Early Remarkable Rookies
#46 Dante Exum Remarkable Rookies
#48 P.J. Hairston Remarkable Rookies
#10 James Young Remarkable Rookies Sapphire #155/499
#37 Andre Dawkins Remarkable Rookies Sapphire #128/499
#1 Anthony Davis Rookie Royalty
#38 Zach LaVine Remarkable Rookies Memorabilia
#10 Elfrid Payton Remarkable Rookies Autograph

Let me know what you think and ask for scans or FT and FS.

- Adam

Nice stuff ... where did you get it and how much was it?
Hello rjcj2017, I seen one retail box at Wal-Mart for about $50.
OK, cool, thanks!
these are hobby boxes guys, just being sold at walmart
Hello rybowski97, yeah that's what I thought they are just hobby boxes being sold at retail stores each major franchise of stores like Wal-Mart and Target have their own exclusive hobby boxes sold as retail boxes made by Panini I haven't noticed anything too special from other businesses. It used to be the best retail could do was sell one autograph in a $30 blaster box the hockey Certified and that's Panini to but those blasters come with a bunch of packs filled with base cards that couldn't be pushed over on anybody. Finding autographs in retail is always so hard and now this makes it easy and affordable now they are making all the cards in the box exclusive to each franchise making the checklist bigger and unreachable to obtain. Looks like Panini is taking over retail competitive wise while the others all lacking thinking they were always right but just putting frowns on customers faces.
Nice payton auto