Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Organize Selling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have about 500 cards in my organize (some may be sold by now) and I am trying to make sure they are visible. I am not a collector, but would like to sell them. The article I read said to mark them as for sale, but I don't see where?

Help is appreciated!!!!
Its pretty easy to do. Once you have added the cards in your Organize, go into you collection and click on the layout tab (it will likely say "Default" it is in between the "select" and "move to" tab located under where it says "Search Collection".
Once you click on the layout tab a menu will open, select "Selling" once the new format loads you can list update which cards you want to sell and put a price that your are asking for them.

Below you will see the tabs and columns that I mentioned above circled in blue

photo Capture_zps418swhzw.jpg
(07-15-2015, 10:07 PM)dimarco73 Wrote: [ -> ]Its pretty easy to do. Once you have added the cards in your Organize, go into you collection and click on the layout tab (it will likely say "Default" it is in between the "select" and "move to" tab located under where it says "Search Collection".
Once you click on the layout tab a menu will open, select "Selling" once the new format loads you can list update which cards you want to sell and put a price that your are asking for them.

Below you will see the tabs and columns that I mentioned above circled in blue

photo Capture_zps418swhzw.jpg
Exactly what does that actually do? I have set up some cards as for sale per the above but I don't see anywhere you can go to "purchase" cards, only trade. And in the trade function they don't show up as for sale with the sales price. What am I missing?
You have 50 cards loaded for sale right now.
(07-16-2015, 04:10 PM)mmahoney Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what does that actually do? I have set up some cards as for sale per the above but I don't see anywhere you can go to "purchase" cards, only trade. And in the trade function they don't show up as for sale with the sales price. What am I missing?
The system is set up as a trade. Even though you may be "buying" cards from another trader it is designed as if it is a trade. Cash traded for cards. So once cards are loaded into your ORG with sell prices (which are mandatory per Beckett TOS in order to post cards for sale) and you have marked them for trade, buyers can add them like any other trade and offer a cash amount for them just like a trade.
So after you look over the cards for sale in the ORG listings you can "start a trade" and add those cards with your cash offer.
Truthfully most people dont use this, but this is what it is for, to keep a record of a cash "trade"

photo Capture_zps8747yhup.jpg

example such as this

photo Capture2_zps9eygukgo.jpg
Thank you!!!! I have been trying to figure this outSmile Now to go in and update this stuff. I know some of the items have sold, but I think I will just sort those out if anyone asks about them. While I have gotten much better at this, I still have a long way to go.
(07-17-2015, 02:33 AM)dimarco73 Wrote: [ -> ]The system is set up as a trade. Even though you may be "buying" cards from another trader it is designed as if it is a trade. Cash traded for cards. So once cards are loaded into your ORG with sell prices (which are mandatory per Beckett TOS in order to post cards for sale) and you have marked them for trade, buyers can add them like any other trade and offer a cash amount for them just like a trade.
So after you look over the cards for sale in the ORG listings you can "start a trade" and add those cards with your cash offer.
Truthfully most people dont use this, but this is what it is for, to keep a record of a cash "trade"

photo Capture_zps8747yhup.jpg

example such as this

photo Capture2_zps9eygukgo.jpg
OK, that is what I thought. The "sell price" does not show up anywhere in the "trade" so basically taking the time to enter all of this stuff in meaningless.
I know there are a couple of following this thread for help now....are you saying the "sale" price doesn't show up, just the quantity?
The sale price DOES show up. You have to scroll to the right to see it. But kamdensmom, on the few cards you have made visiible for sale, all the prices show 0.00 I can click on my own profile and see the asking prices for the ones I have marked.
I know....I just started messing with it. Hopefully this weekend I will finish getting it together
Pages: 1 2