Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My wife lost her battle!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
michaelou44, post: 247455, member: 392 Wrote:I just wanted to let you all know that my wife lost her battle with cancer after 13 years of fighting. She was a strong woman who didn't want to leave her two precious daughters. But I guess what helps a little is knowing she isn't struggling anymore and In a much better place!!!! She was 45 years old
[Image: 9D8FFA8D-8EF3-45E2-92B7-02A2FF7411AA_zpskhg4pr4d.jpg]

Our courthouse day
Was a very happy day for me
June 28th 1993
[Image: 957D95E8-386F-42CB-B82F-5E1FB170271B_zps0czqdtdj.jpg]
Just thought I would share this with you all.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your wife.... I won't even pretend to understand what you are going through!

you said it best

------ "But I guess what helps a little is knowing she isn't struggling anymore and In a much better place!!!!" -----

Thats what you have to keep in mind when it gets rough.
So sorry to hear that! My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family!
I'm so sorry to hear that, Mike!
My sympathies, Mike! I will have my family send some good thoughts/prayers your way!
So sorry to hear! Prayers to you and your family!
I am so sorry for the loss of the girls' mother and your wife, Mike. My best wishes and prayers go out to you and your family, and I am very happy to see the encouraging words so soon. God bless!

Randi
Sorry to hear of your loss, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Damn sorry to hear Mike. I have lost family members to cancer. Good luck to you and your Girls. Cancer sucks.
I am very sorry for you and your girls' loss. Best wishes to you all.
Pages: 1 2 3