Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett Auctions - Eating Crow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want to be a hypocrite so giving compliments to Beckett Auction Services here. I had criticized Beckett for including Global Authentics certified autographs in a past auction and indicated I would never use the service. I did however bid and win a lot last weekend and received it today. Bid process was easy and delivery speed and packaging were outstanding. So was the lot I won.
We appreciate the kind words - thank you for your business.

We heard multiple collectors loud and clear on the Global Authenticated items and removed those few items from our auction.

(06-26-2015, 03:47 PM)coimbre 21 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to be a hypocrite so giving compliments to Beckett Auction Services here. I had criticized Beckett for including Global Authentics certified autographs in a past auction and indicated I would never use the service. I did however bid and win a lot last weekend and received it today. Bid process was easy and delivery speed and packaging were outstanding. So was the lot I won.