Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: send me your Pete Rose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well looks like Pete wont be getting in anytime soon. Still find it ridiculous. He derserves to get in. Anyways, looking for any Rose autos or vintage that i dont have. Feel free to respond here or send me an offer. Still one of the greatest hitters to ever play the game. And a great guy to talk too.
I have three of them right now
Are they for trade?
Looking to sell right now
(06-23-2015, 04:49 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]Well looks like Pete wont be getting in anytime soon. Still find it ridiculous. He derserves to get in. Anyways, looking for any Rose autos or vintage that i dont have. Feel free to respond here or send me an offer. Still one of the greatest hitters to ever play the game. And a great guy to talk too.
Somewhere around here I have a 1968 Topps Game Pete Rose card. I'd just as soon sell it, but would entertain trade offers. Thank you.

(06-26-2015, 12:36 AM)bamyanks Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere around here I have a 1968 Topps Game Pete Rose card. I'd just as soon sell it, but would entertain trade offers. Thank you.
Love a shot at it. Feel free to look at my org. Thanks.
I'll find the card and then I will sure look at your org.
(06-26-2015, 11:53 AM)bamyanks Wrote: [ -> ]I'll find the card and then I will sure look at your org.
right on!!