Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: REAL DIAMONDS FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a Adam Lowry Quad Diamond Rookie Gems Relic card for sale. A 1 of 1 GEM of a card with 4 ( 1 karat ) princess cut real diamonds. Diamonds are worth $2500 - $3000 each.

[Image: Adam%20Lowry%20Quad%20Diamond%20Rookie%2...psvnkw.jpg]

[Image: Adam%20Lowry%204x1%20karat%20princess%20...ymxdse.jpg]

Also anyone looking to trade for other items feel free to send me a pm or trade offer and we can see what we can do. Photobucket is in progress of being revamped so some items might not be available. If you see something that I forgot and I am willing to trade I will add it to my organize.

Rick
That card is sick! Too bad it's got such an unwanted (thus far) player on it. Hehe! Hopefully you can get something nice for it.

Randi
Wow...that is a sick card! I hope you get the price you want.
the diamonds aren't real. be honest when you post a thread. they are "lab created" they're not true real diamonds.
Maybe get the diamonds appraised? Im having my doubts that you have $10000 to $12000 in diamonds in that card.
Don't think the diamonds are real, but still a cool looking card
there's an article in Beckett Hockey about these cards, the diamonds are "lab created". they may look like diamonds but they're not from the earth.
What are lab created diamonds worth???
I will answer my own question. A synthetic 1 carat princess cut diamond is worth $190. That is according to a synthentic diamond dealer I found on the internet.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

these cards despite being ultra cool looking and 1/1's are still pretty awesome. the only reason I said anything is I thought this member might be trying to deceive someone else "OR" just might not understand that he/she didn't just hit the lottery.
Pages: 1 2