Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Does anyone cross BCCG cards over to BGS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking at some BCCG 10 cards and was wondering what grade they usually cross to if cracked out and sent to BGS?
It's certainly not guaranteed they will come out tens. Do you have some pictures?
A rough guess would be that they would come out at least as 9's, since BCCG 10 is "mint or better."
the card is on ebay, I passed on it. It has two dinged, white corners. I thought it was odd that it would still get a "mint" grade with two noticeable white corners.
(06-19-2015, 12:57 PM)altz11 Wrote: [ -> ]the card is on ebay, I passed on it. It has two dinged, white corners. I thought it was odd that it would still get a "mint" grade with two noticeable white corners.
How is the rest of the card? Does the holder look like it's been tampered?

Card looked very nice and in fact did look mint or better besides the corners. Case seemed ok.
(06-19-2015, 11:12 PM)altz11 Wrote: [ -> ]Card looked very nice and in fact did look mint or better besides the corners. Case seemed ok.
If they were an 8 or 8.5, then the card might be able to get a 9 overall, but I prefer that everything is fairly even most of the time.

BCCG 10 can equal BGS 8....

Don't buy a BCCG graded card in an attempt to reverse it back to BGS, there's likely a reason it's graded BCCG in the first place.
Due to the low quality case it may have gone into the case as a "Mint or better" and rattled its way around the holder to its current condition.
bccg is not a grading service, it is for semi card protection. ive seen bccg 10's come back as 7's