Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: After waiting for almost a yr, Topps finally delivers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been waiting a yr for this auto printing plate and it finally came in. While I was going through some commons came across his Dad's card with him on it which is pretty cool.
[Image: 20150614_203045_zpswsfri87p.jpg]
That's sweet
The finding the card with him as a baby that is. The plate is ehhh. Lol jk sweet card man
LOL thanks! Wonder if he will ever make it to the big club though.

(06-14-2015, 08:35 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: [ -> ]That's sweet
The finding the card with him as a baby that is. The plate is ehhh. Lol jk sweet card man
Awesome man. Glad you finally got your card. I wonder what the hold up was. You obviously weren't waiting for the card to be made considering it was one of the first 4.
Congrats on the sweet finds!! Persistence pays off!!
Thanks man, must be that grueling A Ball schedule...lol

(06-14-2015, 09:00 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man. Glad you finally got your card. I wonder what the hold up was. You obviously weren't waiting for the card to be made considering it was one of the first 4.

Thanks man, actually I forgot all about it until recently. I really wasn't holding my breath knowing how Topps operates.

(06-15-2015, 07:47 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the sweet finds!! Persistence pays off!!
Both are awesome. What a cool family momento for them Wink