Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Topps Finest + Archives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my way home from work I dropped into my LCS and picked up a box of Finest and Archives. I think I did well on both. Finest was a really fun break - lots of RC's, colors, and inserts.

Once I have everything added to my Org, the Wainwright /5 and the Rizzo will be available for trade. I am going to hold onto the autos for now. Sorry the side got cut off - the card in the middle on the right is of Samuel Tuivailala /150

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-06-12%20at%2010.12.47%20PM.png]

Not pictured for the Archives is the Will Ferrell Insert in the Mariners uni. The David Price printing plate will soon be available for trade. WTTF the other card game inserts especially Harper and Ortiz.

[Image: 456A5FE6-4413-4DBB-9598-592F3113E65A.jpg]
I'd sure be interested in the Bernie Williams auto. Please check out my organizer, I will be putting more items in the next few days.
Interested in any dbacks cards of Goldschmidt, Peralta, Lamb, or tomas you may have pulled.
(06-13-2015, 12:56 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in any dbacks cards of Goldschmidt, Peralta, Lamb, or tomas you may have pulled.
Ok Ill take a look and let you know.
Nice stuff man. Great pull on the red refractor. I bought a case and didn't pull one. Yet.
(06-13-2015, 07:47 AM)charleybrown Wrote: [ -> ]Ok Ill take a look and let you know.
Thank you sir!
Sweet Bernie Williams
That's a nice Donaldson from Finest and congrats on the 1/1 and the red!
Sweet! Looked for the Wainwright and didn't see it loaded. Check me for it. I would love a shot at it.
Nice break. The Bernie auto is really a cool card. Don't get to see many Bernie autos.
Pages: 1 2