Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 Contenders Draft Picks Blaster x 2 With Scans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Picked up one at Target earlier in the day, and another one up at Walmart later in the day. All in all I like them a lot for 20 bucks esp considering I never, ever buy retail but these are not bad at all. Did hit an SP in the Hutson Mason Red Foil. The four autos I pulled were:

1. Hutson Mason Draft Ticket Red Foil Auto SP

2. Anthony Boone Draft Ticket Red Foil Auto

3. Jake Waters Season Ticket Auto

4. A.J. Cann Draft Ticket Blue Foil Auto

Hit a bunch of inserts, they come one a pack. Few Mariotas (which are the first two I've pulled of him for my collection) I like the School Colors & Old School Colors sets, they're pretty cool. I can't really complain even though I got a bunch of no namers which I expect because I've never in my life pulled anything decent out of retail stuff (but I see people on here do it on a regular basis lol) but 40 bucks to hit 4 autos and some good looking insert sets and cards made me content. Now if only one of my Mariota pulls would of been autographed lol

[Image: 2015%20Contenders%20Pulls_zpsfqg1t25l.jpg]
Not bad! Nice to see they are doing autos at least instead the crap jersey cards they did in Contenders last year!
(06-08-2015, 10:37 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad! Nice to see they are doing autos at least instead the crap jersey cards they did in Contenders last year!
For sure man! 20 bucks for 2 Contenders Autos isn't bad you know, plus the insert sets and even the base cards are sweet because of the players in their college uniform, for example the Charles Woodson, Arian Foster & Richard Sherman cards I got. Can't complain !
Interested in the Jake Waters
Nice stuff
Interested in the Seminoles! LMK if you see anything