Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Prizm Case Break from last night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was originally going to do videos of the break, but for some reason, I couldn't upload very quickly, and just gave up and did scans. This was the case I got in the mail yesterday. I was actually kind of scared that I'd spend the money on this case and wouldn't get very much out of it.... I've seen a few breaks where the pickings were slim when it came to the quality of the hits.

Boy was I surprised at this case!!

Normally, I would go through the lesser hits before getting to the beef of the hits, but I just can't! Need to show off the big hits first!

So, yes, that is a Bridgewater Gold auto. And, it's also a Bridgewater version D gold base. And another gold auto. And a finite! Ok, the finite isn't the greatest player, but that's only the second 1/1 I've every pulled from a pack! Smile I'll be putting those Bridgewater cards up on eBay hopefully soon, and I'm thinking I will get at least half the cost of the case out of just those 2 cards. The Finite will probably be on eBay as well.

And, so the hits continue. I got 3 Golds (2 RC autos), 1 Finite of a RC auto, 3 Tie Dyes (one being a RC auto), a vet auto (the CPat), and a Mosley numbered to 35. I would say this was an unbelievable case just from those 9 cards!

Anyhow, here are all of the variations and autos and such. Most of these will be available for trade once I get them entered into my Org. It's not all of them (I didn't scan some of the Fresh Faces base inserts and a number of the dupes and base Prizms) Excepting the Packers stuff of course, and the Luck, Wilson, and Watt cards, and the Legion of Boom tie dye which I think I'm going to try selling on eBay as well.

If I end up getting enough from those Bridgewaters and the Legion of Boom, I just may turn around and buy another case!
Wow. Excellent case, I'd say! I'd be happy to take that Borland off your hands... Wink
(05-29-2015, 09:54 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Excellent case, I'd say! I'd be happy to take that Borland off your hands... Wink
Did you see that there was a Montee Red Power /125 in there? Smile
Wow looks like you had a good time! Nice break!
(05-29-2015, 02:46 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow looks like you had a good time! Nice break!
Other than my 3 month old being an angry sleepy baby that didn't want to go to sleep while I tried to open the boxes in the living room since my girlfriend was out with her sister and mom last night (was a LONG night because of crying because she didn't want to go to sleep), yes it was Smile Probably the best case of Prizm I've seen opened!
Not bad
Holy cow! Amazing hits in that case, Joe! I would say that I want the Vikes, but my son is humming and hawing about collecting them now... at least Teddy B. Haha! Congrats on the huge hits, and maybe I can use the CPatt.

Randi
Helluva case, man!! Great hits on the Teddys, and the CPatt (kid's a beast)! That Legion of Boom Tie Dye is awesome too... first thing I thought when I pulled the base version was "I wonder what the parallels look like".
CONGRATS ON YOUR HITS! IS KELVIN FOR TRADE?
(05-30-2015, 07:38 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]CONGRATS ON YOUR HITS! IS KELVIN FOR TRADE?
I think the only one I got was the Panini Logo, and I had gotten another one that I sent in our recent trade. Did you want 2 of them? Just checking to make sure Smile

Oh, the Bridgewaters sold (300 bucks for the two of them!!) and with a little bit of money added to what I got for them, I picked up another case of hobby boxes and a Jumbo hobby box! Smile Hopefully I either get a Jordy Nelson tie dyed so I can stop buying Prizm LOL or I get another couple of good cards to get another case so I can try again!
Pages: 1 2