Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Boxes of Tier One (Scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is one product that I always wind up busting a lot of, as I dig the on card autos and the nice design year after year. Here are the first three boxes I've busted, I'm sure there will be more to come after the show I'm setting up at this weekend.

[Image: i-fXfw2jQ-L.jpg]
[Image: i-gdMBQRQ-L.jpg]
Nice stuff Simon. That Clemente is really nice.
Love the Alomar, Posey and Clemente!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what were the actual box breakdowns? I'm so torn on buying a box or 2 but your 3 box haul looked really good!
That Posey is super sweet!
The Clemente is nice but you know I'm partial to that posey!
If the Henderson is for Trade, please check me.
Nice!
Nice Clemente! Like the Baez too.
I think it went like this:

Box 1: Legares, Dibble, Henderson, Clemente (3 boxes per case have two relic cards)

Box 2: Baez, Alomar, Andrus

Box 3: Herrera, Posey, Abreu

You get one New Guard auto per box, one other auto (most are 'acclaimed autos', Tier One autos are one per case as are patch autos) and one or two relic cards.

There are pretty amazing cards in the product including jumbo patches, bat knobs etc so even the relic card can save a box, like it did with Clemente.

(05-21-2015, 04:43 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Love the Alomar, Posey and Clemente!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what were the actual box breakdowns? I'm so torn on buying a box or 2 but your 3 box haul looked really good!
Nice break. Love the Clement and Alomar. Let me know if they are available.