Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Redline Hobby Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My much anticipated return to racing wax came in the mail today and boy was it worth the wait....

Pack 1

Base:
3 Ambrose
12 Ky Busch
25 Kahne
28 Kenseth
34 McMurray
49 Pastrana

Hits:
[Image: RedlinePack1_zps8fpiflcs.jpg]
10 Jeff Burton Magenta /15, Intensity I3 Gordon, Muscle Car Memorabilia Kenseth /25
[Image: RedlinePack12_zps51shfn8k.jpg]
Stewart Career Wins Red Metal-Firesuit-Auto /50

I was definitely stoked after that with a sweet sheet metal and the Stewart. Thought the best had come and gone....

Pack 2

Base:
4 Ambrose
13 Ky Busch
14 JR
46 M Waltrip
47 Allgaier

Hits:
[Image: RedlinePack2_zpsetcsm5fh.jpg]
1 Almirola Black /99, Redline Racers RR7 Johnson, RPM8 Harvick's Car
[Image: RedlinePack22_zpsydkzu0ko.jpg]
Stewart Pieces of the Action Blue Firesuit-Metal-Tire /10

and then....PC hits!!
[Image: RedlinePack23_zpsn3rjlgob.jpg]
Muscle Car Memorabilia Silver /25 and Redline Signatures Red /10!!

Don't mind the cases, I wasn't prepared with new ones hahaha. Unbelievable. Talk about a former Stewart-Haas Racing box. Easily my best box of anything this year and in quite some time. And just noticed it had 21 cards instead of 20. Gonna have to try another I think. (shhhhhhhhhh, don't tell the old lady)
Sick stewarts
That was a nice box, especially getting PC hits, congrats!

Jerry
Awesome box! You gotta love an extra hit. Congrats on the break.
awesome hits man congrats
Those Stewarts are sweet! And congrats on the Newman hits!

I'd say you did very well, friend! Thank you for sharing the break...and looking forward to that next one we aren't telling the ol' lady about, lol!
Dang, how'd I miss this?!?! I'd love to get a trade going for those Smoke cards...
Nice box, I actually have a Newman auto /5 from the set as well. I think it is the other photo though unlike the one here