Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I'm Back, Lets Trade, Huge Low - Top Tier High End Organize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, its true. I am back and as loaded with quality cards as ever. Willing to do the small trade to a huge high end one. If you can't find something that interests you in my organize then I don't know what to tell you lol. That being said, lets get started!!!

LF: Michael Jordan Bulls Autos, Rare Jordan, Kobe, Iverson 90s inserts, Kobe Upper Deck Autos, Lebron nba autos, HOF Autos from any sport, Top Tier super star autos from any sport, Upper Level Bowman Chrome Prospect autos, Andrew Wiggins Autos and RARE Inserts/Low serial #d cards from any sport. Or anything else that catches my eye. PM pics or post them in thread. TY.

Trade offers work best as I don't get to check the thread as often as I like. If you pick out high end, please have high end in return.
all messages responded to, keep em coming thanks guys.
any 2012-13 prizm golds by chance available?
all at bgs atm
Whenever they get back if you want to sell please let me know. Which ones did you send in?

(04-14-2015, 11:18 PM)InThaClutch Wrote: [ -> ]all at bgs atm
Hey man, I'm interested in your Kyries if you want to check my flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/99223737@N...700853473/
(04-14-2015, 11:18 PM)InThaClutch Wrote: [ -> ]all at bgs atm
What's up man? Been a while. Let me know if you got any Lillards in there. Just sent ~80 Lillards in myself ;-)
Offer sent, welcome back!
shoot me over offers or send me a message if you have a flickr or a photo bucket, instagram, etc you want me to look at thanks guys