Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 SP Authentic, went out in style! # 1/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not post much on this site but with Upper Deck ending their college licensing deal, that I would take one more shot at SP Authentic.

Looked at the checklist of autos and in a lot of cases it was pretty weak,, but still I wanted to break some boxes.

I did two boxes on the first trip to the local and some packs from an open box in the store. And like I said, I hit some autos that were not worth scanning, but one auto made the first day break.

Hits from day one

[Image: rond.jpg]

Also hit a rookie auto of Hood as well.

this Moment auto odds are 1: 12.5 boxes

Highlight of break was this card. Moment is Laettner hitting the shot against Kentucky front and back of the card talks all about the shot.

Notice anything wrong?

[Image: Christian%20Laettner.jpg]

Card may be all about the shot versus Kentucky but the player defending Laettner is from North Carolina. I contacted UD about the error and it will not be corrected.

Day one done, paid and left

When back two days later and found out that no one had bought any packs from the box on the shelf. I had hit two autos from the box already from the box, so I knew there was one more in there somewhere.

But seven packs hoping to hit the 2 base rookies I needed for the set.
Didn't hit the two rookies but I did hit this card in the last pack of my purchase:

#1/3

[Image: Larry%20Bird%202015%20SPA%201-3.jpg]

If I don't ever buy Upper Deck basketball again with them losing their NCAA license to Panini, at least I went out in style with the Bird auto.

Very nice hit with that Bird auto.
Wow sweetness
sick Bird!