Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1984-85 Star - Michael Jordan - Chicago Bulls - #101 - Rookie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Congratulations! Post a picture of the card, I would love to see it!
(04-19-2015, 11:44 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations! Post a picture of the card, I would love to see it!
See pics attached below.

Bad news. Looks like the guy who's offer I accepted is being a ***** and is going to non-pay. I am giving him until tomorrow night to pay or I'm going to cancel the transaction and re-list it. I will have no problem selling the card as I had multiple $1K+ offers on eBay and several $1K+ cash offers locally.

It just sucks when you think you're going to have a clean sale and someone dicks you around like that.

Note to everyone on here - DO NOT accept any offers on eBay from justinwp84 - Justin Pazour. This dickbag is making me go through an eBay non-payment claim of 4 business days before I can get refunded my sellers fees and re-list the item.
Not sure WTF is up with this guy, but he just paid me. Whatever. I got my money and that's all that counts at the end of the day.
Thought I might have had another one on the line, but I spotted it as a 100% fake as soon as I was sent pictures of it. Centering was too good to be true on the front, color was completely wrong on the back, and the rebounds acronym was "Reb" instead of "REB."

It sure does help to have high-res pics of a legit card to go off of and help from you guys on here.
Got ahold of another person with one, but it was also fake. Again "Reb" instead of "REB."

Disappointed to say the least.
(04-23-2015, 09:19 PM)NateNichols Wrote: [ -> ]Got ahold of another person with one, but it was also fake. Again "Reb" instead of "REB."

Disappointed to say the least.
There are a lot of fakes out there, so don't get too upset.

The good things is that once you've seen the real thing the fakes are easy to spot.
(04-24-2015, 11:21 AM)ifyoucanthinkofit Wrote: [ -> ]There are a lot of fakes out there, so don't get too upset.

The good things is that once you've seen the real thing the fakes are easy to spot.
Yep.

Having Hi-Res pictures of my authentic makes it real easy to spot a fake.
(04-24-2015, 03:28 PM)NateNichols Wrote: [ -> ]Yep.

Having Hi-Res pictures of my authentic makes it real easy to spot a fake.
I gave up on finding raw copies, mainly because I have no time. The old days were fun when you could find almost anything at card shops or local card shows.

awesome Craigslist find! thanks for posting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4