Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box of 2014 triple threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
While making the 7 hour drive home I decided to make a stop in des moines iowa and found a card shop across from the gas station I was at so I decided to check it out and I bought a box of 2014 triple threads on discount this is what I got sorry no pics

DeAndre Adams jersey 18/59
Falcons triple jersey white/freeman/jones 2/18
A j mccarron jersey auto gold 13/25

Triple threads auto relic double combo six way auto book redemption
Bishop sankey
Tre mason
Carlos hyde
Terrence west
jeremy hill
Charles Sims

Too bad it's a redemption I would really like to see it
Pretty sick on the redemption. Could use it if you are not redeeming.
6 PLAYER AUTO RELIC. CONGRATS! PRETTY SWEET.
Was the shop called "The Rookie" by chance? Across the street from a gas station, Hy-Vee and right off 235? Because that's the shop I go to whenever I visit.
(04-12-2015, 08:08 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Was the shop called "The Rookie" by chance? Across the street from a gas station, Hy-Vee and right off 235? Because that's the shop I go to whenever I visit.
Yes it was the Rookie great place
(04-14-2015, 07:07 AM)husker 101 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it was the Rookie great place
Sweet. I used to work at the Hy Vee riht there. Anders, the owner somehow gets his hands on great cards to sell.

Found a Max Mcgee 97 UD Legends auto in there, also some other 1950-60s Packers autos, although his signed memorabilia selection is probably the best I've ever seen.
(04-14-2015, 12:45 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet. I used to work at the Hy Vee riht there. Anders, the owner somehow gets his hands on great cards to sell.

Found a Max Mcgee 97 UD Legends auto in there, also some other 1950-60s Packers autos, although his signed memorabilia selection is probably the best I've ever seen.
Yeah he has a lot of great stuff I hope to be able to stop in again on my way home this week. Where do you live now?
(04-14-2015, 04:54 PM)husker 101 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah he has a lot of great stuff I hope to be able to stop in again on my way home this week. Where do you live now?
I'm in Michigan, but went to school at Drake (go Billy Cundiff).
(04-16-2015, 01:42 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in Michigan, but went to school at Drake (go Billy Cundiff).
Not yo sideline the convo, great hits, but where in MI
(04-18-2015, 03:47 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Not yo sideline the convo, great hits, but where in MI
Grand Rapids
Pages: 1 2