Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Been having fun trading for just over a month now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'ts been a learning process, especially with photobucket, need a crash course, but it's been fun. Made some decent trades and met some cool new friends. Some of the cards I've acquired below in trades, from eBay and COMC. I'm constantly loading new cards every week, so anyone interested in trading hit me up.

[Image: 0408151701_zps67dgkued.jpg]

[Image: 0408151659_zpsfaqcr0u4.jpg]

[Image: 0408151657_zpsm06gfgqy.jpg]

[Image: 4cac4d93-45a0-49de-be19-fc04a68dacc2_zpsh30ktqs6.jpg]

[Image: f385b473-8932-4eab-8558-6bcc50040432_zpsq1udsta2.jpg]

Wants include: Trout, Harper, Tulowitzki, Kershaw, Bryant, or Cargo in any of the following: autos, relics, numbered or a combination thereof. Any rookie cards or HOf cards that get my attention
Nice cards. On Photobucket, if you do not have an account make one. Once you have uploaded a photo that you want to post, select the photo and on the lower right side there should be "Share Links" with four options, the last being IMG. Left click in the box. On your thread right click and select paste.
(04-08-2015, 07:00 PM)anhaga68 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards. On Photobucket, if you do not have an account make one. Once you have uploaded a photo that you want to post, select the photo and on the lower right side there should be "Share Links" with four options, the last being IMG. Left click in the box. On your thread right click and select paste.
Now that was really simple, wow. Thank you so much. I'll have to add more, thanks again
Stan,

So glad you came aboard ive enjoyed every deal we worked over the last couple months even before you got on the site.

BTW those cards you posted are amazing!!!
Glad to see your enjoying the site Stan. There is a ton of great individuals on Beckett. Also... plenty of beautiful cards to be had.
(04-08-2015, 07:08 PM)rbanfan Wrote: [ -> ]Now that was really simple, wow. Thank you so much. I'll have to add more, thanks again
You are most welcome. Again, those are some nice cards, and welcome to the community.
(04-08-2015, 07:14 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to see your enjoying the site Stan. There is a ton of great individuals on Beckett. Also... plenty of beautiful cards to be had.
Everybody has been great, especially you, Richard (rad_1205), James (ounagi), John (buckles2335), Greg (CrakumsGT), and Kevin (kelbysdaddy). Believe me if I wasn't having fun I wouldn't be doing this, I remember collecting card in the mid 60s. It also helps that I love baseball so much.
Loved our first trade! Sent over another offer if I have anything else you can use. Thanks!
Hey, every time I look at this thread there's more pics...
Im interested in the Ventura's, Springer's and Abreu if I have anything that interests you.
Sick cards! Hope to work a deal with you someday.
Pages: 1 2