Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: topps chrome xfractor lebron james
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am considering buying a 03 topps chrome xfractor lebron psa 9. Seller will take 1575 but dont see any completed auctions for that grade to determine value. Any help would be appreciated
I tried looking at the psa smr and they don't even have the xfractor listed, just regular and gold refractors.

If I were you I would ask around on the collectors universe forum, they are all psa guys and I'm sure someone knows about pricing in that card.
that's a tough one...weren't those cards actually "uncirculated" and came as a box topper? If so, I think I'd rather have one that was still encased in it's original holder.

other than that, I guess if you need it for your collection, you may as well bite the bullet and spend what you think is fair...he may win another championship this year...cavaliers probably have an easier road than the west...so it may end up going up more. if you're comfortable and can afford it...DO IT!!!
Would the bowman xfractor be better value wise?
personally, I'd think so...

(03-28-2015, 12:19 AM)blackitalian Wrote: [ -> ]Would the bowman xfractor be better value wise?