Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Hobby Boxes Heritage - Sometimes it’s good to listen to your gut feeling.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to my LCS on Saturday. They had two sealed and one open box of Heritage. I bought the two sealed boxes and went home with those but I felt like I should have bought the open box as well. This nagging bothered me all day Sunday (LCS=Closed) and on Monday while I was at work. After work I zipped immediately over to my LCS and the open box was still on the shelf and had four packs missing. I bought it and I’m really happy I did. I pulled my first Real One Autograph and it was red!

Thanks for looking,
Rob

Everything is for trade except the autograph…..

[Image: 20pemRK.jpg]
2015 Topps Heritage #25B Jose Abreu Action SP
2015 Topps Heritage #426B Giancarlo Stanton Action SP
2015 Topps Heritage #498B Stephen Strasburg Action SP
2015 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC310 Adam Jones 339/999
2015 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC435 Gregory Polanco 884/999
2015 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC476 Greg Holland 230/999

[Image: 9nsXjzl.jpg]
2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC175 Josh Donaldson 51/566
2015 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC454 Manny Machado 500/599
2015 Topps Heritage Mini #484 Corey Kluber 29/100

[Image: zE9LfWG.jpg]
2015 Topps Heritage Gum Stained Back #33 Dan Haren
2015 Topps Heritage Gum Stained Back #41 Wilmer Flores
2015 Topps Heritage Gum Stained Back #211 C.J. Cron

[Image: 6myBrzK.jpg]
2015 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRJH Jason Heyward
2015 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #CCRXB Xander Bogaerts
2015 Topps Heritage Real One Autographs Red Ink #ROAJM Juan Marichal 44/66
Sweet HOF auto hit! When the stomach starts talking, you know either you need to grab a bite to eat, or grab that last box on the shelf and you chose the right choice! Congrats again! P.S Just sent a trade offer your way
That's a great looking Marichal, Rob. Congrats!
Sweet real one Rob. I see you got yourself a Sox relic hit as well.
Nice card. A great choice. Heritage is such a great looking product. Love the vintage style.
(03-24-2015, 07:32 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet HOF auto hit! When the stomach starts talking, you know either you need to grab a bite to eat, or grab that last box on the shelf and you chose the right choice! Congrats again! P.S Just sent a trade offer your way
Thanks you. To be honest, the majority of the time I should just go get something to eat, lol.
(03-24-2015, 07:33 PM)aprirr Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great looking Marichal, Rob. Congrats!
Thanks man I was so happy when I pulled it.
(03-24-2015, 08:11 PM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet real one Rob. I see you got yourself a Sox relic hit as well.
Thanks Matt. Need to look into it and see if it's the case hit or not. Got the relic but I'm like you on relics and unless it just has a ridiculous pop to it I usually don't have a lot of interest.
Super nice and congrats on that HOFer, killer stuff.
Well if you ever decide to move it give me a chance

(03-24-2015, 09:35 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]Super nice and congrats on that HOFer, killer stuff.
Thank you.
(03-24-2015, 09:57 PM)renfrow831 Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you ever decide to move it give me a chance
I'll keep you in mind but this is my only Marichal autograph so unless I pull another (that would be cool) chances are real slim.
Unreal! Nice break man! Yes that is a couple case hit! I was lucky and pulled a red ink in 2013 heritage of Bob Gibson. This year I opened one box and got no relic or auto..
Pages: 1 2