Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Basic Player Registry ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Beckett have more than 1 registry for a given player?

For instance. If I just collect Joe Namath basic topps cards, is their a registry for just Joe Namath Basics cards from 1965 thru 1973 or is the only Joe Namath registry the one I see that includes every Joe Namath card every produced ?

Thanks for your help
(03-17-2015, 03:40 PM)rnoles12 Wrote: [ -> ]Does Beckett have more than 1 registry for a given player?

For instance. If I just collect Joe Namath basic topps cards, is there a registry for just Joe Namath Basics cards from 1965 thru 1973 or is the only Joe Namath registry the one I see that includes every Joe Namath card every produced ?

Thanks for your help
Well, there is a Basic Player Registry, but it's not solely limited to their playing career.
You could still create a basic registry or even a master registry but only collect the cards you want to collect.

A lot of people do that with the jordan registry.
Nolan5000 - not sure what you mean by basic player registry but not solely limited to playing career. Can you explain ?

altz11 - if I create basic registry, that means others could not compete. Correct ?
(03-18-2015, 10:02 PM)rnoles12 Wrote: [ -> ]Nolan5000 - not sure what you mean by basic player registry but not solely limited to playing career. Can you explain ?
I'm sorry, I don't know how else to explain it.
(03-19-2015, 09:09 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry, I don't know how else to explain it.
I think he means that a player can have 'basic' cards ,i.e regular topps after he retired from play. Joe Namath in a 2014 panini prizm set for example. These cards would be included in the basic registry, but newer inserts/ game used/autos would be in the master registry.

Am i close?
(03-19-2015, 12:51 PM)scottishpunk Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means that a player can have 'basic' cards ,i.e regular topps after he retired from play. Joe Namath in a 2014 panini prizm set for example. These cards would be included in the basic registry, but newer inserts/ game used/autos would be in the master registry.

Am i close?
Yes, you are.

You would have been closer, had you used Nolan Ryan as an example, though.