Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Scam Alert Jarrod Martindale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hello beckett world. i want to let everyone know to be on the lookout for a scammer named Jarrod Martindale. we recently agree on a trade on Facebook. i supposed to receive a Tom Brady relic to 12. in return he has now my 93 Jeter SP foil. he is trying to sell it. here is what he looks like. if anyone knows this person please help.
https://scontent-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...e=55783AD1
I hope he just a late shipper and you receive your end soon. Have you try to contact him and if so whats his excuse?
He blocked me on Facebook now. Others have contacted him saying the card belongs to me. He is doing this on all the groups on Fb. I am going to my police department tomorrow.
Indiana or Louisiana? im guessing Louisiana

Sorry to hear this. I'm glad to hear your going to make a formal complaint with the authorities though. And it wouldn't be a bad idea to go around to many of the other forums and out his name and so others are aware. If the facebook trading community is aware of this scam, I doubt he will get anyone to trade with him in the future.

Good luck!
Louisiana. and i agree. been spreading the word about him. i went ahead and looked him up with my wife's acct. found him. wrote to him being my wife. told him how the police have been contacted. and how this will be treated as a scam artist. i figure that others that i know on these forums will send him messages as well.
Sorry to hear this Joe, hope the problem gets straightened out for you.
Man, that stinks! Hope things can be settled out in a quick way!
Thanks all.
Thanks for the heads up!
Pages: 1 2 3 4