Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Jordan question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I mostly collect baseball these days but I'm still trying to sort through tons of boxes I collected many, many years ago and I came across this one tonight. I can't seem to find what it is and I'm looking for some help. With as many Jordan collectors around, I thought this would be the best place to start.

FRONT CARD
[Image: Jordan%20Front.jpg]

BACK OF CARD
[Image: Jordan%20Back.jpg]

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Can't see the front pic, but the back suggests it's a "broder" card or an unlicensed product. There were a ton of them in the 90s, mostly MJs. Tough to track down much more than that.
(03-10-2015, 11:08 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see the front pic, but the back suggests it's a "broder" card or an unlicensed product. There were a ton of them in the 90s, mostly MJs. Tough to track down much more than that.

+1

My guess is an unlicensed or even fan made card.
(03-10-2015, 11:08 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Can't see the front pic, but the back suggests it's a "broder" card or an unlicensed product. There were a ton of them in the 90s, mostly MJs. Tough to track down much more than that.
Correct. "Broder" unlicensed card from the 1992-ish year. Many many of these were produced, but not to many seem to survive the collecting world for SOME designs. Either in peoples collections, or print run lower, never know. Some are much harder to find than others. This one might have even been from an entire Team Set of players from the Dream Team.

One of my "slow time" projects would be to scan and index all my MJ Broder cards...and put some sort of checklist together to know what all is out there.

Broder cards typically range from 0.50 to $5, depending on the card. Even seen some sell higher than that.

Thanks for the answers guys, I greatly apprecaite the help. I figured it was something like what has been stated above but having it confirmed by others is always nice.