Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I need a Upper Deck Griffey Jr. RC in my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have an extra or one for trade. If so let's see if we can work out a trade. Thanks!
I have a few. I'll give you a look.
Anybody?
(03-09-2015, 07:28 PM)11b2md Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody?
I have one. Need a 1 for 1 trade. Looking for at least $50 sv
Unfortunately I don't have 1 for 1 trade potential. The best I could do would be to offer $20 over BV since my per card value would be less than the Griffey Jr. RC alone.
(03-09-2015, 07:42 PM)11b2md Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I don't have 1 for 1 trade potential. The best I could do would be to offer $20 over BV since my per card value would be less than the Griffey Jr. RC alone.
Gotcha. Well can't do that right now . Sorry bro
You and me both man, had one that was really nice and sold it, biggest regret yet!
I did the exact same thing with the two I had.

(03-09-2015, 08:26 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]You and me both man, had one that was really nice and sold it, biggest regret yet!
(03-15-2015, 03:17 PM)11b2md Wrote: [ -> ]I did the exact same thing with the two I had.
I just got one off the bay and it looks perfectly centered, may get it graded if it looks as good in person! Hope you get one bud!
Thanks man. I might have to look to eBay as well.

(03-15-2015, 03:35 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]I just got one off the bay and it looks perfectly centered, may get it graded if it looks as good in person! Hope you get one bud!