Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Topps Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the old LCS and was debating between the last bix of platinum and the last box of finest, I decided on platinum.

In the first 3 pack I pulled two of the three autos (I hate when that happens). Not great cards either. Devonte Freeman auto patch and Logan Thomas auto. Blah!! 3rd auto comes up and Josh Huff. Super Blah!!! At this point I am furious with my choice in boxes.

3rs to last pack comes and it saves my *****. Doesn't make the box great but it surely helped.

Bishop Sankey purple #/75

And AJ McCarron Magenta printing plate 1/1!!!!!

Both cards same pack. Made me feel a little better.
Interested in the Freeman if FT/FS
Freeman is a good card if he can produce after SJax was released. He has no real competition on that No. 1 spot unless the Falcons draft someone in the top 2 rounds.
(03-06-2015, 04:47 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Freeman is a good card if he can produce after SJax was released. He has no real competition on that No. 1 spot unless the Falcons draft someone in the top 2 rounds.
Shhhhh... you are going to make his cards more expensive, haha. Jk. But yea, he definitely is going to bring something to the table this year. Going in as the #1, has the tools to do damage running and receiving. I think they'll pick up some veteran to share some carries... but he definitely has potential.

If you have that card for trade OP, check me and let me know.
I am hoping that he manages to do pretty well this year as the starter. It would be hard to root for him since I am a Bucs fan. I am probably gonna keep the freeman until the beginning of the new season to see if he can string some good games together.