Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 Box Break 2014 Strata
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so went to show the card man the OBJ and pick up his 4 boxes of Strata on sale. Pretty cheap price, nothing over the top, but definitely not a bad 4 boxes either.

Gonna put this in my org tonight. Gotta go catch the 2h of the Kentucky game.

I think the Garoppolo is a case hit
Love the Benjamin patch... #4/75
The Fales showbox #9/50
Eli #146/150

[Image: Strata.jpg]
BENJAMIN IS A SICK PATCH. CONGRATS! WOULD LIKE A CHANCE OF IT IS FOR TRADE. LMK!
Check me for the Benjamin when you get a chance.
Alright cool, I'll check you guys, got these and the select cards loaded in my organizer. I still have my serial #d and game used to do. But can't get to that tonight.
You did WELL!

Hill, Benjamin, Jimmy G & Bortles are good names.
(03-04-2015, 12:05 PM)chazdavis Wrote: [ -> ]You did WELL!

Hill, Benjamin, Jimmy G & Bortles are good names.
Now that I slept on it and looked some stuff up, I guess the redemption cards just threw me off. I hate redemptions!! But yea, that was definitely a good set of boxes. The Benjamin patch is sick and the Garoppolo is #d/50 and a pretty sweet card. And the Bortles is a case hit. So yea, definitely not bad at all. No Vikings though!!! Sad

Oh yea, forgot to tell you. I picked up a box of Fire the other day and hit a Anthony Barr Autograph #d/50 if interested.
(03-04-2015, 02:25 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I slept on it and looked some stuff up, I guess the redemption cards just threw me off. I hate redemptions!! But yea, that was definitely a good set of boxes. The Benjamin patch is sick and the Garoppolo is #d/50 and a pretty sweet card. And the Bortles is a case hit. So yea, definitely not bad at all. No Vikings though!!! Sad

Oh yea, forgot to tell you. I picked up a box of Fire the other day and hit a Anthony Barr Autograph #d/50 if interested.
I have a red refractor /25 of RG3 if interested.
(03-04-2015, 02:34 PM)chazdavis Wrote: [ -> ]I have a red refractor /25 of RG3 if interested.
2014 topps chrome?

Would you do that straight up for the Barr?