Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone have a Carr to get rid of?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?
I got one a little higher not much but didn't see anything in that range in your org . You got anything not listed??
Thanks for the look! Pretty much everything is listed...I don't really have many high end cards that aren't PC.
(03-01-2015, 02:24 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?
i have a derek carr and it is a very short print 11/15, auto, refractor if needed, but not in the 60.00 range. thanks
(03-01-2015, 02:24 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Looking to trade for a Derek Carr auto around the $60 range...need it ASAP for another trade...anyone have one they are willing to part with?
I have a lot of derek carr auto check my org.
I have 2 topps base autos of derek carr and I also have 5 topps variation autos of derek carr. Each one is around the $60 range. I also have a lot of other derek carr autos and ultra high end autos of carr. Check out my stuff and send my an offer if you see anything you like.