Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SICK 3 Box Break of 2014 Contenders (OBJ, Bortles, Garrapolo 1/1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, this is probably the first time I've ever opened boxes that hit like this. Usually I get Bilal Powell autos. But this was a first for me. Great hits.

OBJ #/99
Bortles Cracked Ice #/22
Garappolo Printing Plate Auto 1 of 1

Also got an abbrederis /99 , chris borland cracked ice #/22, deanthony thomas /99. I'll post those pictures in a bit. But here are the beauties. Went back to pick up 3 more boxes. About to open them soon.

[Image: sick.png]
Wow!! 3rd pack I opened in the new set of boxes. Another OBJ auto, this one just the regular on card rc auto. Ridiculous.
WHAT A SWEET BREAK. CONGRATS! DOUBLE OBJ! BUY A LOTTERY TICKET YOU MAY BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE!
(02-26-2015, 08:23 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT A SWEET BREAK. CONGRATS! DOUBLE OBJ! BUY A LOTTERY TICKET YOU MAY BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE!
Thanks! Yea, that was fun, I'm glad I went back. Here's some more pics...

[Image: Contenders%20HIts.jpg]
That is one hell of a great break! The other obj auto on card is a variation btw! I love contenders this year!
Garoppolo for sale or trade?!
(02-27-2015, 05:03 PM)ryant91 Wrote: [ -> ]Garoppolo for sale or trade?!
For sure, PM me. Pretty much only want Redskins base rc autos, or Joe Theismann autos in return, but I'll entertain any offers.
Those are some awesome cards.....congrats on the break