Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mother Nature Not Being Very Nice! Ready For Trades!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know where your from but I'm about ready to open up a can of whoop a$$ on Mother Nature. We moved from North Dakota to get away from the cold and Ice and it has followed us to Kentucky. Since I'm stuck at home I might as well trade.

I'm looking for Baseball Rookie Cards from 1933-Current. (I'm always looking for the star rookie cards of the 1980's & 1990's.) I also collect Baseball On-Card Autographed RC's & Football Cowboys & Chargers On-Card Autographed Cards.

I have lots of good trade stuff in my org from Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Non-Sports, Tennis, etc. so, please take a look and if you see something you like & make me an open offer.

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
Feel free to check me you have a few cards I need for my set needs, thanks.
We just moved from Maryland to Tennessee and this s$%t sucks! LOL I'll take a look and shoot you an offer if I see something I like.
(02-21-2015, 10:19 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to check me you have a few cards I need for my set needs, thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Open Offer Sent!
(02-21-2015, 12:38 PM)sfreinker Wrote: [ -> ]We just moved from Maryland to Tennessee and this s$%t sucks! LOL I'll take a look and shoot you an offer if I see something I like.
I hear ya! Thanks for looking and hope to trade with you soon.
Give me a look if you like. Thanks.
(02-21-2015, 01:58 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a look if you like. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Open offer sent!