Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Trade Bait for Yelich and Others!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: B18EDF2C-457B-4B19-B298-A07926E32E3E.jpg]

Trying to lure more Yelich's out of the woodworks.Will be open to look at other cards, but not really rushing to move any of these.
Dude id love a shot at the Myers and Fernandez
Now that's the Dahl I need
Boy that is a nice Eckersley.......
(02-20-2015, 09:35 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude id love a shot at the Myers and Fernandez
I'll give you a look Richard.
PM sent bud
(02-20-2015, 09:21 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: B18EDF2C-457B-4B19-B298-A07926E32E3E.jpg]

Trying to lure more Yelich's out of the woodworks.Will be open to look at other cards, but not really rushing to move any of these.
Please check me for the Bogaerts blue and the Polanco base would be willing to go in your favor
(02-20-2015, 10:45 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]Please check me for the Bogaerts blue and the Polanco base would be willing to go in your favor
I have expressed interest in buxton each time you have asked me to check you. That and the xander have similar BV's and sales values, and I'd be happy to discuss evening it out if the buxton is graded.

No more closed offers for players like JR murphy and the likes. Thanks

(02-20-2015, 11:09 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]I have expressed interest in buxton each time you have asked me to check you. That and the xander have similar BV's and sales values, and I'd be happy to discuss evening it out if the buxton is graded.

No more closed offers for players like JR murphy and the likes. Thanks
I 'm sorry petillo64. I have a very bad short term memory sometimes and continue to forget who likes what card and which member I have offered which cards before. Sometimes, I forget where my shoes are lol. I just wanted to make that clear and that I in no way wanted to annoy you with my offers.
(02-20-2015, 11:37 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]I 'm sorry petillo64. I have a very bad short term memory sometimes and continue to forget who likes what card and which member I have offered which cards before. Sometimes, I forget where my shoes are lol. I just wanted to make that clear and that I in no way wanted to annoy you with my offers.
No worries at all buddy, meant it more as an lol type deal! Right there with you on the memory. Anyway, not sure if your buxton is graded, but that is the only thing in xander territory that I saw. If it is graded we could talk about other things to compensate. Lmk
Pages: 1 2