Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Holy Grail is incoming...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After weeks of negotiations and playing it cool, my PC holy grail is incoming!!!!

I'll post pics when it gets in. Please send positive vibes to that bubble mailer and wish it safe travels along the way! Super-stoked, had to share lol.
Awesome, can't wait to see!
(02-10-2015, 05:37 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]After weeks of negotiations and playing it cool, my PC holy grail is incoming!!!!

I'll post pics when it gets in. Please send positive vibes to that bubble mailer and wish it safe travels along the way! Super-stoked, had to share lol.
Can't wait to see what it is! Good-positive-delivery-vibes are being transmitted even as we 'speak' Smile
Assuming a Yelich 1/1 ... perhaps???
(02-10-2015, 05:43 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to see what it is! Good-positive-delivery-vibes are being transmitted even as we 'speak' Smile
Assuming a Yelich 1/1 ... perhaps???
Yep...

Clark Kent style...

If it's half as cool as the last Yelich you showed then it's going to be awesome. Congrats man
Good luck man.
I smell.... SUPERFRACTOR?
(02-10-2015, 07:57 PM)redsoxfan1534 Wrote: [ -> ]I smell.... SUPERFRACTOR?
I'm not using that word until it is in hand. Not gonna jinx myself lol
Haha it's getting into the right collector's hands. By laws of collecting all unnamed cards (superfractors) should be pulled by those who pc that player