Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recent Topps Additions: 1959 Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still waiting for Yogi to arrive. Still have several others I'm looking to obtain. Not putting the set together, but I am trying to get the bigger names in the set. I got my hands on the Mays back in August at a card show and just kinda fell in love with the set, so here are the recent adds.

[Image: 20150209_222832-1_zps7dp9jxmw.jpg]
Nice pick ups! I really like the Gibson rookie.. That card is tough to find with decent centering.

(02-09-2015, 11:36 PM)wordsense Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting for Yogi to arrive. Still have several others I'm looking to obtain. Not putting the set together, but I am trying to get the bigger names in the set. I got my hands on the Mays back in August at a card show and just kinda fell in love with the set, so here are the recent adds.

[Image: 20150209_222832-1_zps7dp9jxmw.jpg]
Nice! The whole set would be great but I understand!
Such a classic set. Beautiful cards.
sweet cards. you have most of the hard names already, you should just go for the whole set next but at your own pace
Great set. They look to be in good condition too.
Vintage cards....oh how they shine! Very nice pickups!
Thanks guys. I tried to obtain the best visual condition of each I could find. It is a beautiful set, and who knows maybe one day I'll decide to go after the whole thing, but for now, I'm having a blast chasing the bigger names within it.