Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lots of cards for sale. Will be posting pics and they are in organize.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need money for EMT and Fire School so I will be selling my collection. They will be in my organize. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
I apologize. I forgot to list the items for sale on my profile. You can now look at the list. Sorry about that.
Still for sale! I need money for school so if you have interest please let me know.
First of many
More cards to see
and more cards to see
and more cards to see again
What rae you asking on the last Staubach?
and even more cards to see
(02-17-2015, 03:45 PM)VintageCollector Wrote: [ -> ]What rae you asking on the last Staubach?
$60 if I can get it.
More coming just can only upload 5 at a time.
5 more cards to gander at.
5 ore including a 1 of 1!
Khalil Mack rookie Auto.
5 more cards to !
More auto patches
Andre Luck Auto RC
Bishop Sankey Auto RC
Johnny Manziel Jumbo Patch!
Josh Gordon RC Auto
More and more to come
and that is it! I would take $350 for all of these cards! For my whole collection I would take $500. Over 3,000 cards.
I'm interested in the Rodgers Inception and the Roger Staubach if its from 1972. PM me if you get a chance.
I WANT 2014 Rookies and Stars Rookie Autographs Longevity #176 Odell Beckham Jr.
ALSO WANT 1992 Pro Line Profiles Autographs #37 Roger Staubach RET
(02-21-2015, 11:38 PM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: [ -> ]I WANT 2014 Rookies and Stars Rookie Autographs Longevity #176 Odell Beckham Jr.
ALSO WANT 1992 Pro Line Profiles Autographs #37 Roger Staubach RET
I will sell both for $40
How much for the Luck, Mack certified patch auto, Odell Beckham R&S and 72 Staubach? Individual prices and as a lot.
Pages: 1 2