Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: i know you guys hate this repackaged stuff but...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know most of you guys hate the repackaged companies like Leaf, but sometimes you do pull some pretty nasty stuff...there are cases where you'd only get items where you would have been better off busting a box of new product, ...most times i'll get a kaepernick or a cam newton...not bad, but soooooo not worth the $250-$300 you're paying...but every once in awhile you get lucky...like the case i busted of 2014 leaf best of football the other week, which had this beauty in it...

photo walterpayton_zpsb1302ee8.jpg

it was the shop owners favorite football card, so i swapped her the case for the card...not bad since the other packs had a marino auto and a Leaf Offensive Player of the Year Odell Beckham card...

oh, and another bust I had earlier this week...from my second pack out of a five pack case of 2015 Super Break (this one was baseball, and I'll post it also in the baseball section)...a monster hit that i just sold after a day and a half on the bay...wish i could have kept it, but i love the chase and the gamble (please don't judge...at least you collectors get to get my spoils, besides, someone has to bust product)...

photo mickeymantle1956front_zps91fcc8b6.jpg
I like to bust open products like that as well. I have done several of the "hidden gems" type products and have been extremely successful. it is great to be able to pull a card that was around longer than myself. just like pulling a great card from todays product, you have a chance to pull a great card from the past and it is just as great.
YOU HAVE PULLED SOME FANTASTIC CARDS. CONGRATS! KEEP UP THE GREAT PULLS.
Very nice stuff!! Congrats!!
Wow!! Those are 2 very sweet cards. Congrats man!!