Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT: Jacob deGrom Autograph (and a compliment about Beckett Customer Service)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2ror0K8.jpg]
2014 Topps Supreme Simply Supreme Autographs #SSUJD Jacob deGrom 2/50
(If you add his jersey number, 48, to the card number, 2, you have 50/50. Ebay 1/1? lol)

OK Beckett has really caused me a few headaches this time. This deGrom I have and would like to trade they have listed for $10.00, yep $10.00 and that's Beckett High. Check it out; the Beckett Low is higher than the high. If you do a search of the other 2014 Topps Supreme Simply Supreme Autographs #SSUJD you can easily surmise that the high should be $100.00. I know that you aren’t supposed to post book values but I believe this is an exception because if it was correct I wouldn’t be writing all this. So, I have this deGrom for trade but please don’t expect me to trade it for $10.00. (I had to say this because I have received a ton of offers expecting it to be $10.00.) Open offers are great or post me to take a look and I will.

If anyone read my little rant I would just like for everyone to know that Floydtown proved to me that customer service here at Beckett can be swift and take corrective actions.

Thanks all,
Rob
That's a $100 card. You know your going to get a ton more offers insisting it's a $10 card though. I'm interested (at the $100 price).
I'm not 100% but isnt there an email we can use to send in errors like this? For instance I have a Kevin kouzmanoff auto that has a small picture of chipper on it. On the listing though it has chippers name listed before the au. So I get offers all the time for it, and then they get declined as soon as I tell them it isn't a $10 chipper auto haha
(02-01-2015, 09:33 AM)Hofcollector Wrote: [ -> ]That's a $100 card. You know your going to get a ton more offers insisting it's a $10 card though. I'm interested (at the $100 price).
Maybe I'm gullible but I believe the majority of offers really believed it booked at $10 when they sent offers but realized Beckett's mistake when I pointed it out to them. I 110% blame Beckett for this one.

If your interested add it to your side of the trade we are currently working on and we can see what we can do.

Ok Rob. Thanks bud.
(02-01-2015, 09:52 AM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not 100% but isnt there an email we can use to send in errors like this? For instance I have a Kevin kouzmanoff auto that has a small picture of chipper on it. On the listing though it has chippers name listed before the au. So I get offers all the time for it, and then they get declined as soon as I tell them it isn't a $10 chipper auto haha
I believe there is but from the years of reading about Beckett support I really don't want to add to the frustration.
(02-01-2015, 09:59 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there is but from the years of reading about Beckett support I really don't want to add to the frustration.
Haha true true
too easy......I reported it.
Thank you floyd.
(02-01-2015, 10:59 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]too easy......I reported it.
Make me a believer in the support, we shall see how long it takes for them to fix.

Please don't take that sentence the wrong way, I love trading on Beckett and I truly believe if support gets better and they change the deplorable reputation a lot more collectors will trade on Beckett. We have a lot of GREAT traders here but at the same time I would love to see that number double.

Lastly, thank you for taking the time to report it.
Pages: 1 2