Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Roger Rabbit's Running 2015 Mail Day Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
PLEASE NOTE: Go to the latest posts in the thread for the most recent additions. Cheers!

Decided to keep an ongoing record of new cards as they arrive in the mail. I'll also post LCS pickups as they happen. Here's what's come in so far since the New Year. Notes on availability of cards will be below each batch of scans.

[Image: 98koufax-1-1-1-L.jpg]
[Image: 06greenberg-L.jpg]
[Image: i-RhX3Nvp-L.jpg]
[Image: 03bonds-L.jpg]
[Image: 09freeman-L.jpg]
[Image: 10grandal-L.jpg]
[Image: 05ripken-L.jpg]
[Image: 14kingham2-L.jpg]
[Image: 14ventura-L.jpg]

Koufax is marked FT, Greenberg is HOF PC, Munson I got for a friend, Bonds is PC, Freeman is BGS PC but could be had, Grandal is BC PC, Ripken is FT, Kingham is BC PC but could be had, Ventura is Prospects PC - I have several PCs =o)
I am going to have to get that Koufax from you one dayWink Need it for my set.
You know I want that freeman!!! Please lmk if I have anything we could make happen.
Love the Munson and Ventura.
Redeemed this last Friday, arrived (in Canada no less) via FedEx this morning. Nice work Topps!

[Image: 14abreu2-L.jpg]
2014 Topps Supreme Black Printing Plate Auto 1/1 - Marked FT
Nice. That Abreu plate is spectacular. Congratulations.
Is the Ripken a Silver? Will be adding some stuff this weekend, may try to work something out.
Yeah, it's the silver version. Fire me an offer once you're loaded up. Cheers!

(01-29-2015, 06:16 PM)bowers25 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Ripken a Silver? Will be adding some stuff this weekend, may try to work something out.

Thanks man, can't wait for the card I've got coming from you so I can show that guy off too!

(01-29-2015, 06:06 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. That Abreu plate is spectacular. Congratulations.
I'm definitely interested. Cant figure out why Richard and I are still waiting on Bowman Chrome Abreu redemptions though.
Actually, I'd be interested in the Ventura as well.
A few new ones that arrived in the past couple of days...

[Image: 12kaline-L.jpg]
[Image: 14goldschmidt-L.jpg]
[Image: 13pillar-L.jpg]
[Image: 14verdugo-L.jpg]
[Image: 14kolek-L.jpg]
[Image: 14wilson3-L.jpg]
[Image: 14washington4-L.jpg]
[Image: 14naquin2-L.jpg]
[Image: 14lively2-L.jpg]

Kaline & Goldschmidt are FT, Pillar, Verdugo, Kolek & Wilson are PC for now, Washington and Naquin are for the Indians PC, Lively is FT. Cheers!
Pages: 1 2 3 4