Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail from Last Few Days...All /10!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been having some great luck lately with cards /10. Usually I can't find them or when I do can't afford them lol. Had these come in throughout the last few days...

2014 Limited Gold Spotlight

[Image: IMG_2224_zps0e2fd187.jpg]

2013 SPx Finite Spectrum

[Image: IMG_2208_zps0f4310a6.jpg]

2013 Ultimate Collection Gold Spectrum

[Image: IMG_2212_zpsaec00cd7.jpg]

And for the Tulsa PC

2014 Upper Deck Rookie Autographs Holosilver

[Image: IMG_2210_zpsd5a204f5.jpg]
Wow! Nice!
Sweet! I like the Ultimate the best, I've always loved that product! Congrats!
(01-20-2015, 10:12 PM)pudge27t Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! I like the Ultimate the best, I've always loved that product! Congrats!
Thanks man me too. Ultimate always has a nice look and usually sweet patches too.
(01-20-2015, 09:45 PM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Nice!
Thanks!
I love the look of the Limited product. It's clean, simple, and sharp. Probably my favorite so far this year.
Limited is always a good product I think. I got hooked in 2010 when I tried a box and hit a Montana monikers auto lol. Hit nothing even close to that good since but still keep trying!
(01-21-2015, 06:05 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Limited is always a good product I think. I got hooked in 2010 when I tried a box and hit a Montana monikers auto lol. Hit nothing even close to that good since but still keep trying!
LoL...ain't that the truth. It's funny how we might not ever get SQUAT from a product but we keep buying it because "15 years ago I hit a $30 insert". LoL...I do the SAME THING!
nice cards as always
Nice pickups! I love the Limited too. Doesn't show up on your scan too well but the spotlight has some pretty cool gold holofoil.
yeah scanner went out so using my camera, doesn't work so good with foil cards lol.
Pages: 1 2