Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mail Time! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's everybody been. First time I've had a mailday worthy of a thread in a while. Also some other little pickups I've had lately.
I really liked this set from 12-13
[Image: z7tii2o6x250.jpg][Image: qbhw52b8x250.jpg]

One for the Hornets PC
[Image: 62k8q1sbx450.jpg]

Some older Exquisites that I liked the design of
[Image: h3338cq8x250.jpg]
[Image: hembjif6x250.jpg]

Now to my Heels PC.
[Image: 7qmr2g6ix450.jpg][Image: 11c485g3x450.jpg]

And the big one that just came in today!
[Image: 21qq27lox450.jpg]
Very nice!
Love the printing error on the Barnes Material Treasures.
Great stuff. I can honestly say I have never seen those 12-13 Contenders inserts (maybe because no one busted Contenders...). Those are pretty nice, and of course you got a Pierce so it grabbed my attention. Congrats on grabbing some real nice on-card autos!
(01-12-2015, 08:40 PM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]Love the printing error on the Barnes Material Treasures.
Are you referring to the line across his face? The missing slash in the serial number? ( I believe it is common for those not to show up in a scan?) Or am I missing something?
(01-12-2015, 06:06 PM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!
Thank you!!
(01-12-2015, 08:40 PM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]Love the printing error on the Barnes Material Treasures.
What error? The / doesnt always show up on my scans. Then the line in the card is actually from the sleeve that was used. The seller put it in a small team bag instead of an actual sleeve and since this is PC I just left it like it was lol.
(01-12-2015, 08:45 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff. I can honestly say I have never seen those 12-13 Contenders inserts (maybe because no one busted Contenders...). Those are pretty nice, and of course you got a Pierce so it grabbed my attention. Congrats on grabbing some real nice on-card autos!
Thanks! Contenders wasnt busted initially but ever since it became cheap I have seen a lot more breaks, especially when BO had it for 400 a case on Black Friday. The Throwback Rookies like I have and the HOF Contenders were SP inserts. Panini released odds for them and the HOF was supposed to be the harder pull but they show up more frequently than the Throwbacks. lol Check out the BV on some of the Throwback Rookies, they will def surprise you!
Nice pickups man! and PM me if you get a chance, I have something that could be coming your way Wink
Dang, sweet 1/1. Nice to see you around here again man!!
Amazing pickups man! The 1/1 is a beauty, and I love the design on the Flawless Patch/Auto. Congrats on the amazing haul!
(01-15-2015, 09:17 PM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, sweet 1/1. Nice to see you around here again man!!
I've been around just not posting as much. I took a chance on 13-14 Exquisite and the end result was brutal so I didnt have much $ to spend lol, therefore not much mail and not a much reason to post.
(01-19-2015, 09:22 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing pickups man! The 1/1 is a beauty, and I love the design on the Flawless Patch/Auto. Congrats on the amazing haul!
Thanks Tim. I almost had a Deandre Jordan Exquisite RPA but the auction ended at like 3 or 4 am in the morning and couldnt stay up to make sure I won and so I ended up getting outbid at the end.