Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2015 has started out with a BANG!!! Mike (Holy Grail) Trout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am completely speechless right now! I traded for this card exactly one week ago. It took everything I had not to say anything until the card was in hand. I know we are only a week into the new year but matt (hofcolletor) you have already made my year... I can only imagine after this pick up what the rest of the year has in store for me. Question is were do I go from here? Matt thank you so much bro...

Here is the HOLY GRAIL!!!

[Image: imagejpg2_zps92bca5d6.jpg]

[Image: imagejpg1_zpsf950aecc.jpg]
Beautiful card Richard.
I believe I PM'd you when I got mine a little while back and I had the same question, "Question is were do I go from here?". I have the answer for you.....

2009 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospects #BDPP89 Mike Trout AU

Superior way to start the new year and one beautiful card, congrats!
Your welcome Richard. Thanks for another awesome trade. I'll post all mine when they come in.
Sick man!!
Out-freakin'-standing!!!! Congrats to you, sir!
Great card. Congratulations. From now on, is going to be a tough year. It is going to be hard to beat that card. LOL. Again, congratulations.
Congrats! That is an awesome card.
Major congrats!
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would own a card like this. Let alone trade for it. Shouts out to matt once again for making this happen.
That's a great card. At one point, I had 2 of those. It kills me that I got rid of both of them. I traded one for a pretty nice Johnny bench auto and sold the other one when something came up and I needed some money. Sadly I moved them before he got called up so the return wasn't nearly what it could have been.